Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress proper protection than plastics can provide; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures is usually their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is essential for areas with a higher level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a variety of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. Check out all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are made up of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction box, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are very reliable and are made using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom style them as per the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across many different fields previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and ultimately reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, providing an extremely versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but also provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of tough aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy construction with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are created to meet the highest criteria of coverage demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both industrial and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic devices of quality value with better anti-corrosion functionality ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Numerous sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent top quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted release is vibra completed for a even surface without sharp edges
· Painted release is painted with difficult – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally employed for transportation, insulation likewise in professional and residential engineering for wall structure cladding and roofing purposes.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light in weight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF tasks or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Because of the development of the enclosures, they can also be used for projects involving high temperature as the situations make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as: